Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Taryn's Birthday Gift

So I decided that for Taryn's birthday gift I would wrap it in a huge box. Well, my brother went overboard and brought back home this huuuumongous box. I'm not joking. Here are the pictures to prove it...


Taryn seeing her box for the first time...


Taryn in awe of her box...


Taryn opening gifts in her box... yes it's that big...


Me pouting in the box... it's too big...


Taryn and my dog... and I know she says in her blog that she thinks dogs are smelly but she loves my dog. This picture prooves it...


Taryn again in her box...


Taryn and me in her box... Yes, it's fits both of us in it... it could probably fit six more and my dog...


So there are the pictures of Taryn's Birthday Gift...

Comments:
Kristi-

Thank you so much for the all-glass aquarium. I'm getting it installed in my apartment next week. We will have all kinds of tropical fish.

T
 
Let me know when the party in the box is??!!! :-)

Can I bring my own Dog??
 
Jake- The party in the box is next Thursday at 1:00. You can bring your dog if it will get along with my dog. Good times will be had by all.

Taryn- I hope your enjoying your all glass aquarium. I spent a lot of money on it for you because you are the coolest. I can't wait to see it in your apartment.
 
I think you should just paint fish on the box and then hang it over your couch!! That would truly rock.
 
Luke, I do not think that you understand the enormity of this box. There would be no room left in the T-house living room. Everyone who came over would have to sit in the box.
 
love the pictures
 
that is fun. Everyone loves a big box, but nobody has a box THAT BIG! That equals out to mean you all must be the funnest people ever.
The equation:
box size = amount of fun
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?