Saturday, January 21, 2006

I am not happy...

I got in an accident.

My car looks so sad.

The whole right side is hardly existant.

The other car didn't have a scratch.

Ticket for improper turning.

Sat in the back seat of cop car for a really long time and cried.

I have no window.

Don't worry, I am ok.

Just very unhappy right now.

Pictures of the car will come soon... but don't worry, the GOFOTO will be fixed and alive again. I will do everything I can so that it will be perfect again, because I love my car.

Something I learned: Money can fix a car, but it can't fix life, and I am very very blessed for being ok, God was watching over me.

Comments:
This is even worse news for me; I no longer have my own personal chauffeur. Although Kristi loves to drive, she no longer has any choice but to let me drive.

Kristi, it's very sad about your car, and after seeing it up close and personal today, I can feel your pain... but I'm just glad you're ok (even though you don't turn the same affections and love your car more than me as you told me today at the library.)

T
 
sorry about the car! I think that I will just plan on driving you to ISU Bible Studies from now on! How does that sound? Not that I don't trust your driving, but just as a token of my sympathy to what happened to your car! :)

Jake <><
 
dont say anything about the guy that left class and came to your rescue, thats fine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?