Monday, October 17, 2005

Update...

Wow, I haven't blogged forever and ever. I need to update. Not much has really happened over this past week. It's been pretty boring. Same old same old. Jared and I had a cookout. Just the two of us. We're pathetic. We had smores, and hot dogs and a bonfire. It was still fun even though it was just the two of us. Here are some pictures of the glorious occasion...





















Yeah, so basically this is what people do who don't have other people to hang out with. They have their own cookout and take pictures. Fun huh? It actually was.

I started back at the Roadhouse today. Whoopi for me. I remember why I left. Oh well, it's a job and I reaaaalllly need the money. it's a very convenient college job. Well, I'm sorry this is short. I'll update and make a longer post soon I promise. Bye all!!!

kristi

oh yeah, T, don't take my name off the top. ;)

Comments:
when do you work? I'll come down and harass you sometime. :)
 
Ok.... fine. I won't remove you from the top of my links list, because you posted within 48 hours of my comment.

HOWEVER, I am still going to kick you of the business. Is that my 4th threat, now?

T
 
correction: Kick you OUT of
 
(raises hand) oooo, hire me!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?