Friday, October 07, 2005

Last Night...

Last night was incredibly fun. After a very nice bible study... see Luke's blog...Taryn and I went to Ashley Keifers and carved pumpkins. It was a blast. I was so proud of my pumpkin. He's so cute. It's the classic carved pumpkin. Taryn made a T, Kelsee and Joe made a cute face. Ashley and Raleigh, I think that's his name, made a really scary face and Natalie, the spiritual one, made an arrow pointing to heaven. Aw. It was fun times. After that we went back to the T apartment. Tracy and Trisha were planning their trip to Europe.... AND I WANT TO GO SOOO BAD. All i have to do is get the parental approval and save up lots of money. So hopefully it will work out. Tracy and Trisha had these cool shirts that Taryn decided she wanted one right now. So we went over to Jordon's because this boy was there that was selling his shirts. She bought one and we then started playing Mario Kart until very late into the night. I lost everytime. Except for once when I got second. I was excited. Jordon won lots and so did Taryn. We decided it was too late and we needed to go home. We arrived back at the T apartment and looked at pictures for a really long time. We also talked for a crazy long time. It got to be four in the morning and we decided it was probably smart that we went to bed. So we did. And there is the end of my night. It was nice to see all my ISU girls and have fun. Today I'm babysitting for Harts and then Jared has a fun-filled night planned. Bye all!!!

Kristi

Comments:
Kristi! Look, I'm posting on your blog!

It was fun to spend time with you and Taryn last night and get to know you better. Did you remember your situps this morning?
 
Last night was fun!

Enough fun for the ENTIRE FAMILY!

Ok, I don't know why I put that line... it just kind of came out.

But it was so much fun. I'm really glad we got those Polar Pops at the gas station. Mine was amazing.

T
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?