Sunday, October 30, 2005

Cute kids... coping Taryn but not meaning too

So I was definately going to post about my cute kids that I babysit because I took pictures of them on Friday. Taryn beat me to the punchline I guess. Not fair oh well. here goes.

I love these kids. Brianna told me that I was babysitting because her mom had to go to a visitation (her mom was shopping). I asked Brianna if she knew what a visitation was and she said yes so I asked her what it was. She said there are llooooots of people there and they eat lots of food. Then they go camping and stuff. haha, I laughed for hours. I asked if that was all they do and she said no there's more, I just don't remember. How cute?



This is Kayley. She's the cutest, in my opinion. I love her to pieces.



This is Brody. He talks tons and loves green and tractors.



This is Bri. She's gorgeous and she acts like she's 18.

Here are some more of my favorites...







I've got more pics coming because I took pictures of my cousins on Saturday and they are too cute. Bye all!!!

Kristi

Comments:
Cute pictures... those turned out gorgeous. Was that with MY camera?

;-)

T
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?