Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Cheer me up...

So, I've been stressed lately. I think I've just been way too busy. I feel like I wake up and then I never sit down (ok, well except when I'm in class) all day. And it's 10:30 and I've done nothing for myself. I can't even get on my text goes here!!!!????!!! What a tragedy, I know. So that is why there is the lack of blogging.

Soooo.... this post is all about cheering me up. Haha. I want to find who has the funniest joke. The joke that will make me fall out of bed laughing when I read it. The one that will give my ABS the workout of their life. I just want to laugh. So pleeeeeease tell me funny jokes.

Thanks.
kristi



Haha, this made me laugh.

Comments:
These quotes should at least give you a smile:

1. "I am a tree."

2. "Some days..."

3. "Taryn, sometimes, I wonder how you get through life."

4. "They will NEVER stop making pop tarts!"

5. "You couldn't be any gayer if your name was Gay Gayerson!"

6. "Ok, I got one. 'The Purple Rainbow.' No... that won't work. What about, 'Poptart Designers?' You don't like that? Ok, fine. 'TK Design.' Kristi- I'm NOT going to kick you out of the business!"

7. "Your dog just lounged on me."

What about these?
*Dairy Queen runs

*Mortonaire bus trips

*Dairy fairy days

*Late-nighters on your coach (with you sleeping and me laughing out loud at the movie, despite your lifelessness next to me)

*Tire swing at Jefferson with Marla

*Movies- all of the professionally shot movies, scripting, acting, and editing that we've done ;-)

*"Thirsty Palm Trees"

I'm sure there are more. Let me know if you think of any. C'mon, those HAVE to make you happy.
 
Ew, I thought of one more:

*All of our trips to the Brick Oven in an attempt to use up your gift certificates

*Fluff- we shouldn't be allowed to go there together because we spend WAY too much $$
 
heck, I even laughed at some of those Taryn. :)
 
OK, No one is leaving me funny stuff except for Taryn, I need to laugh people. :)
 
Looks like I'm the only friend that knows how to make you laugh.

Bummer.

Try a "What Makes Me Laugh" post in list-form. That should get a lot of response- my "What Scares Me" post did.
 
Some times I look at people and say "toothpaste." Then I look away and keep going. It makes them laugh.
 
ok i sent you the biggest laugh ever to your email...

God bless
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?