Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Quick Update

Just a quick update on Jared in New Orleans. I talked to him a lot yesterday because they were stuck in Baton Rouge. Someone somewhere wouldn't let them into New Orleans for some reason or another. So Jared kept calling saying "I'm going in it maybe two weeks til I talk to you" then I get a call two hours later saying "ahh we've been stuck but now we're going in" then two hours later "We're never going in, we're coming home" after that one i get real excited but then, "Ok we're really going in now" and we talked until we lost service. So now he really is in New Orleans supposedly right now they are fighting structure fires, but I'm not really sure. He said from 15 miles away it smelled so bad he could hardly take it and that wasn't even in the city yet. I told him my wise bits of information from CNN, don't touch the water and ecspecially don't drink it or get it near his mouth and he was kind of insulted that i would even have to tell him that. he said "do you think I'm stupid". Oh well, I worry about him there. I just keep watching CNN hopeing that I would catch a glimpse of him somewhere. I haven't. Well, I'm off to school, if I hear from him today, I'll update. :)

Here are some pictures of the fires in New Orleans... Jared wasn't here when they were taken but I still thought they were cool pictures!! There will for sure be cool pictures when he gets home because he took his digital camera.... enjoy!!!

Oh yeah, keep praying because we know God will take care of these firefighters and use them to their best abilities to help all those that need help down there. He's in control and we can trust he's with Jared and the other firefighters right now!!

Kristi






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?