Friday, September 30, 2005

I MISS EVERYONE

I'm sad that i haven't been able to go to Thursday night bible study because I miss everyone. Of course I miss the bible study too... but I really miss just seeing people. Ecspecially my good long lost friend Taryn who has so much fun at ISU without me and forgets about me here because my name doesn't start with T. I would go on and name other people that I miss but I would leave people out and I'm afraid that would hurt peoples feelings. AND..... I CAN'T GO NEXT WEEK EITHER. I feel like I am in a hole and the only person I see is Jared, not that that's so bad because I love being with him, but I see no one else. I'm too busy. Andddddd I'm starting back at Texas Roadhouse on October 17th because I'm broke and I really need a job and it's an easy job for me and makes good money for little hours. :( So I will really have no life. All those at ISU, dont forget me, I'll be there soon and don't have too much fun without me. :( Or at least if you have fun show me pictures. I'm feeling sorry for myself can you tell? Haha, just kidding. I'm fine. Oh well. Ok enough self pity for Kristi. Really, life has been very good to me lately and things have been going really good. Classes are really good and I finally feel like I know what I want to do with my life. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY. I love pictures so much and I love taking them. Everytime I take a picture now I think about what my teacher says, "show me something new about something old" I love that you can take a picture of a building and it doesn't look like a building or stuff like that. It's soo cool. Ok well I need to go babysit I'm done talking about really random things for lack of something interesting to post.

kristi

Comments:
Kristi U- you, me and Heather should go eat there sometime and visit her.

KrisTi D- remember all the fun we had the first few week of the semester? Well, that makes up for ALL the fun you're missing now. And the next time you come to ISU Bible Study... I'm sure it'll be unforgettably fun.

T
 
whoa! i kinda miss the pink.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?