Friday, August 05, 2005

Jared Neil Zobrist

Post dedicated to my Jared...

Weird Jared and I


Jared and I...


Funny Jared...


Jared and his green tea... ;)


Jared skiing...


I just got home from dinner with my boyfriend at Ruby Tuesdays and we were sititng here playing on the internet, we usually cheat at euchre on yahoo, how bad is that right? He got on my computer and saw my blog. He didn't really know I was blogging and was kind of hurt I didn't tell him. He was looking my blog over and became a little more hurt when he saw that under my "interests" lo and behold, there was Taryn's name and not his. Now this may not seem to be a huge deal but lately you see, I've been with Taryn every second of my life and my poor little Jared has kind of been left in the dust. Taryn thinks that Jared is jealous of her, but I don't agree. I just wanted to dedicate a whole post to my love. Taryn doesn't have a whole post dedicated to her, but now you do. I love you.

Kristi

Comments:
Dear Jared,
I never meant to steal Kristi away from you. We are together a lot because we make everything fun... even when it's really not that fun. We laugh at things that are unlaughable. But she also says she loves spending time with you and that you are wonderful. Don't worry... she loves you, too. She's lucky to have a nice guy like you. Really. (Well I think she's pretty stinkin lucky to have BOTH of us... I mean, how much more lucky could she be?) wink*wink.

Sincerely,
Taryn

p.s. you two are adorable together (awwww)
 
I...I...I think I'm going to cry. There is so much love in this house. *sniffle*
 
Kristi,
its about time u wrote about me. im a little hurt it took u so long but thats ok. ill get over it. maybe one of these days u will spend time with me if u ever pull urself off of taryn;) j/k. i love u baby
Jared
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?