Monday, August 01, 2005

Blogging...

Ok so I think blogging is one of the funniest things ever. People are completely loyal to their blogs and they check their blog and their friends blogs EVERY DAY EVERY HOUR. I think it's hilarious. I love it. And I love reading everyone's blogs. I hear about soooo many things, like googols or whatever, about someone's day, or like Taryn, I hear every detail of every thing she does... not that I don't already know because I'm with her or talking to her in some means every second of the day. I starting my blog after Taryn and thought not one person would read it but oh no... there are loyal blog readers that will read the post and comment two minutes after I post and I love it. You guys are cool.

Oh yeah... some even go as far as getting a blogging t-shirt. HILARIOUS.

Comments:
Kristi, I agree with every word you just said. (Has that ever happened before?) It's really kind of addictive. Do you like that I'm commenting like 3 minutes after you posted? I'm doing it as an example to what you wrote about in your post...

wink*wink*

T
 
ok yeah blogging is pretty much nuts. I think it's a sure fire sign that we all have way too much freaking time on our hands too, because otherwise we'd be using our (fabulous) writing skills elsewhere. haha Good times. ttyl
 
sooo...what do you think about those people who buy blogging t-shirts? Are they losers? Or are they all right?

Not that it's important...ya know...I mean...I don't really..well...

OK SO I OWN A FLIPPIN' T-SHIRT! Lay off!
 
Kristi: I am now going to leave a comment that is totally serious. This is one comment you will not laugh at.

Jesus is the first love of my life. I live for him and through him every day to the best of my abilities. I try and surround myself with friends who are focused on the same goal. I can't wait till we can all be in heaven where blogging isn't even necessary!

Did you laugh? :) Have a great day!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?